Sales Assistant for our Swedish HQ office
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant to our HQ office in Stockholm, Sweden. Your main task will be first...
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant to our HQ office in Stockholm, Sweden. Your main task will be first line contact for potential clients and partners, monitoring and managing of new incoming leads as well as manage daily administrative sales tasks.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Monitoring, managing and distribution of incoming leads
- Make first contact by e-mail or phone, conduct basic need analysis, and propose appropriate configuration. Quotations to distributor or end client.
- Continuously follow up on leads, new opportunities, and ongoing sales.
- Managing incoming tendering inquires, including supporting documents and quotations.
- Support Regional Sales Manager in daily business as well as in forecasting and budget preparations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience of B2B /International Sales
- Interest in technical solutions
- Strong organizational skills, service minded and a quick learner
- Good communication and social skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Package and CRM systems
- Fluent in Swedish and English language, both oral and written. A third language is a merit.
As this is a sales supporting role, we are looking for a personality that enjoys providing first class service both to colleagues and customers. You should be a passionate, structured, and organized person who likes to be in a service function with daily international client contacts. You will deal with many international customers primarily through e-mails and phone calls. You should be able to work independently as well as easily cooperate with other people. To succeed in this role, you need to be flexible, humble, curious, and willing to challenge yourself. You take great responsibility for your work, are reliable and enjoy working in an environment with periodically high tempo.
What you get:
- A key role in a global, publicly listed international organization with a global market offering solutions that can make a difference in people’s everyday lives
- A corporate culture characterized by solution-oriented thinking, development, and innovation.
- An international and multicultural company with dynamic and ambitious colleagues.
Are you interested in this opportunity; we look forward to receiving your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. Interviews will be ongoing.
If you have any questions, please call Carina Lignell, 08-564 883 28.