Different cookies that we use
We use “first party” cookies (only used by Guideline Geo) and “third party” cookies (from external supplier) in addition. First party cookies are used for storing e.g. customer preferences. The third party cookies may be used for tracking user behaviors with the help of e.g Google Analytics, remarketing / retargeting etc.
First party cookies
- _gat_UA-74414986-1 (Used to customize site content based on visitor statistics (Google Analytics)
- _gid (Used to customize site content based on visitor statistics (Google Analytics)
- _ga (Used to customize site content based on visitor statistics (Google Analytics)
- GTM (Google Tag Mgr, handles and administrates tags to add functionality to the web, e.g for analysis of the web and marketing measurements)
Third party cookies
- fr (.facebook.com) – Facebook pixel – identification of e.g. unique IP address (but not personal information)
We use Google Analytics to identify our visitors’ preferences as well as which parts of our website are particularly popular. This way we can customize the content of the website according to your needs, interests and preferences, thus improving our offers to you.
If you do not approve cookies
If you do not approve of cookies, you will need to change the settings for cookies in your browser. Usually, you will find these settings in the “Select” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
If you want to delete cookies
You can delete cookies stored on your computer. How you do it depends on the type of browser you are using.
If you would like to install different opt-out cookies:
If you do not want us to collect, store and analyze statistical information about your visit to the website or if you do not want to receive information that is tailored to your needs, interests and preferences on our websites, you can object to future Use of your information (opt-out). In order to object to future use of your information, you will need to install an opt-out cookie in your browser. An opt-out cookie will only show that you have objected to the use of your information and it will only affect the browser in which you made the setting. If you delete the cookie or use another device / device, you will again object to use of your information by installing a new opt-out cookie.
Click here if you would like to install different opt-out cookies:
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/se/dina-val (in Swedish)