MALÅ Vision Single Tier information
Since its introduction, MALÅ Vision has continuously been updated with new functionality and with the introduction of Single license tier, we are introducing the most extensive functionality boost since its release in November 2020.
MALÅ Vision Single tier license is now available for purchase directly within the software. This includes full functionality and a substantial online storage capacity of 100 GB of data.
Some of the most recently added features include:
- Linking markers of the same kind and colour using polylines
- DXF export of markers and polylines in multiple layers
- Migration of data has improved and is even faster
- New and flexible export tool for both data and interpretations added
- Profile direction customizable for data without coordinates
- Better and faster handling of 3D volumes
- Hyperbola fitting for velocity analysis
- Improved support for importing WideRange data
- Improved support for importing Object Mapper projects
- Much improved display of profile-lines and interpretations in site map
Additional features are planned to be introduced continuously. Please give us feed-back on how to improve MALÅ Vision by adding input from within the software (Help & Support).
MALÅ Vision is an easy to use, cloud-based software that quickly helps deliver results from GPR data. The software can be used directly in the field on a mobile device. Data collected at site can be directly uploaded to, and safely stored in, MALÅ Vision through MALÅ Controller app.
Log into MALÅ Vision to learn more at: malavision.guidelinegeo.com
Registering for MALÅ Vision takes a few second and gives instant access to the software.
Read more about MALÅ Vision here